Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 8-10 Years
DecisionTree is looking for an Analytics Manager to manage services delivery and analytics product delivery. You should have a proven track record in delivering analytical solutions in the Retail domain and across other domains. You should have an entrepreneurial mindset and should be able to identify projects and lead them from conceptualization to the solution.
- Manage a team of Business Analysts.
- Process Lead for end-to-end data management and analytic execution.
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modeling techniques.
- Should be able to handle assigned tasks in the capacity of individual contributors.
- Collaborate with other data analysts to provide development coverage, support, and knowledge sharing and mentoring of junior team members.
- Understand client’s priority areas and business challenge to recommend solutions.
- Executing the data-driven planning process by building the models and frameworks that connect business unit drivers to company financial and forecast to take the correct decision as per the business need.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6-8 years of work experience, preferably in the area of ‘Analytics and Business Intelligence’.
- You must have a deep understanding of analytical and statistical techniques, and must be well-versed in data exploration & visualization tools.
- Should have good experience in Data Mining, Data Analysis, and Predictive Modelling & Regression Modelling using R.
- Background in Engineering/IT, MBA, Statistics, Economics from a Premier college.
- Should be well versed with databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, Casandra.
- High-level proficiency with SQL based query languages and relational data concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is absolutely essential.
- Excellent analytical skills. The candidate should not only be able to analyze the data, but also drive the implementation of the recommendations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high-pressure environment.
- Must have a passion for data, structured or unstructured.
- Exposure to e-commerce and retail data sets would be an added advantage.
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can-do attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up.
Please share your updated resume and contact details we will get in touch with you if there is a match with this profile.