Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 1-3 Years
DecisionTree is looking for a Data Analyst to manage services delivery and analytics product delivery. You should have a proven track record in delivering analytical solutions in the retail domain. You must have a deep understanding and hands-on experience of analytical and statistical techniques, and must be well-versed in data exploration & visualization tools.
- Work as a member of the project team on analytics projects.
- Well-versed in quantitative analysis, research, data mining, trend analysis, customer profiling, clustering, segmentation and predictive modelling techniques.
- Work with high-volume and multi-dimensional data from different sources.
- Solve analytical problems through quantitative methods.
- Identify and analyze target segments.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc business analysis.
- Understand client's priority areas and business challenge to recommend solutions.
- Present recommendations to senior management.
- Design, update and maintain multiple databases.
- Perform data research, analysis, and logical data modeling to validate and document the usage of business data artifacts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of work experience, in the area of Business Analytics using Descriptive and Predictive techniques.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Analytics in the Retail domain.
- Background in Engineering/IT, MBA, Statistics, Economics.
- Should have good experience in Data Mining, Data Analysis and Predictive Modelling using R.
- Should be well versed with databases like PostGreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL.
- High-level proficiency with SQL based query languages and relational data concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is absolutely essential.
- Excellent analytical skills. The candidate should not only be able to analyze the data, but also drive the implementation of the recommendations.
- Must have a passion for data, structured or unstructured.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high pressure environment.
Please share your updated resume and contact details we will get in touch with you if there is a match with this profile.